The premier employee award. A symbol of achievement, dedication, and teamwork.
|← back to jobs|
|Dec 20, 2013|
|Jan 15, 2014|
|Permanent - Full-time|
|Albion Fisheries- Queen Charlotte Islands|
- Daily Plant Operations - Season start up maintenance, hiring, employee scheduling and training, quality control, and completing required plant sanitation inspections.
- Commercial Off Loading - grading, packing, and/or processing commercial fish, fish ticket completion, vessel hail in, vessel communication, transport arrangement and paperwork completion.
- Daily Office duties - order entry and invoicing, product sales, computerized inventory control, accounts payables and receivables, payroll, creating annual fiscal budget, supply determination and ordering, and QMP modifications and implementation.
- Sport Lodge Interaction - Schedule and interact with Sport Lodges, off Loading, processing and packing sport fish, transport arrangement and paperwork completion.
- Other - order assembly and sales deliveries, completing annual CFIA audit, and daily housekeeping.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to perform unaided with no direct supervision
- Organizational skills with accurate attention to detail.
- Forklift ticket, propane ticket and Class 5 Drivers licence.
- Moderate to proficient computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Lotus notes.
- Physically able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
- conflict resolution
- Mechanical ability
- Familiarity with the Facility Compliance Requirements and the Fisheries Inspections Regulations
- Working knowledge of local commercial fisheries