The premier employee award. A symbol of achievement, dedication, and teamwork.
Regional Healthcare Sales Manager
|← back to jobs|
|Mar 21, 2013|
|Apr 3, 2012|
|Permanent - Full-time|
The Ontario Healthcare Sales Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies for increasing market share in Ontario. The successful candidate will work closely alongside the team of Healthcare Sales Consultants by coaching and developing them within a given territory while managing and developing Head Office relationships.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support the Healthcare team by providing extensive product and industry knowledge and experience, participating in sales and marketing activities and providing guidance and leadership towards the achievement of established sales related goals. Responsibilities include providing leadership and coaching to staff, modeling GFS’ Cornerstone Values, providing flawless service to our customers, and maintaining exceptional employee relations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrated business skills related to budgeting, training, hiring, writing, presentation and selling products/services to healthcare customers
• Demonstrated Servant Leadership, communication and listening skills
• Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe products and e-mail required
• Weekly travel required throughout Ontario – expectation of 3 days per week on the road working with Sales Team
• Five years’ previous foodservice experience with previous leadership experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers, key business partners and stakeholders
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Strong presentation and analytical skills
• Ability to implement strategies and key initiatives